I've had so many ask questions about how I revamped Juliet's play kitchen so I thought I'd do a quick post with a few pictures with sources.  The kitchen orignally belonged to our nephews and Joey's sister so kindly let us have it since Jules didn't have a play kitchen yet.  We fixed it up after we moved into the new house and gave it to her for Easter last year.  We've added things here and there to finally make it a complete kitchen.  It is her most favorite thing to do, well... other than drawing and coloring.  I've listed all the sources of the paint and products that we used at the bottom under all the pictures, (just click on the items and they'll take you to the link).  Hope this comes in handy!





Shelf  

Here are a two others that we drew inspiration from and they're just the most adorable things ever!  







SaveSave