It's almost here!  This is the first Christmas that Joey & I will actually wake up in our own house  on Christmas Day.  We have mixed emotions about it but we're mostly excited.  The best part will be bringing Juliet downstairs Christmas morning to the presents Santa left for her at her house! 

Let's continue this festive talk with a tour of our home during this year's holidays.
We are no "Clark & Helen", but we do alright.  

I've exchanged a lot of my ornaments this year for ribbon, garland, felt ornaments, and jingle bells just because we have little fingers in the house now that love to explore!  However, I did use white feather boas in our tree this year- Juliet hasn't found them yet and hopefully she doesn't any time soon.  I thought about flocking our tree but after having to replace half the lights, I decided to take an easier route.  I really do like the way it turned out!


The Fa-La-La-La-La garland is from the Target dollar bin,
I just added it to a strand of lights and added a couple bells.

  

We tried to bring Christmas into every room.  


Juliet's bookcases also got an update with fun Christmas books!


For those of you that follow me on social media, you probably saw that I posted this goodness...


Here's the recipe I followed:

Layer on a wax paper covered baking sheet-
white popcorn, any kind of pretzels and Chex rice cereal.  
Melt white almond bark in the microwave
Drizzle melted white chocolate over snack mixture.
*Add festive sprinkles*
Wait for chocolate to cool and then finish by adding M&Ms!  
DEVOUR!