Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain broken down shed there... in about 3 minutes it will be gone.  It was a later addition to the house, we're thinking mid 1990s because of comments from neighbors.  It was a weirdly shaped, white box that made you think of the word "goiter" when you looked at it.  Inside it housed our pool pump & pool supplies- we were secretly hoping to find something a little bit more interesting, but that was pretty much it.  We were told when we moved in that it needed a new roof because of improper pitch, that it had wood rot on the exterior substrate, & it was causing water damage in other parts of the house... then on top of AAALL that, it looked like this.  

Yeah.... Her gotta go.

The best part of this project is that is saved us SO much money!  We knew we wanted to tear it down when we first saw the house, but when we found out everything that needed to be fixed on it, it was like someone snuck $$$$ into our pockets.  By tearing it down, we didn't have to spend a dime.  

Well, if  we didn't have the tools already, we would've spent about $150 total for a 
sledge hammer, reciprocal saw, and a couple crowbars.  

So in about 4 hours we went from this...

(The wind + pollen has creates a crop circle on our pool cover occasionally)

To this...

Now, by no means is this an "after" photo.  In the place of the shed now lays the sink, dishwasher, and debris from our kitchen, but at least the shutters are gone that are pictured above.  Like I've said before, it's just one gigantic mess after another but it's coming together beautifully and we couldn't be prouder!  When we're finished it'll be our little piece of heaven.  Hope you all are having a great start to the week that involves no demolition, but if it does I hope this was a little motivation!
 Happy Monday!