It's March already?  When I started back to school in January I dreaded being away from Juliet for so long.  I'm glad to say that the semester is almost over and this mama is counting down the days! We took Juliet to see her doctor on Friday and after those horrible shots were over he gave us the go ahead to start her on cereal.  Yay!

15 pounds :  5.4 ounces : 25 1/4 inches long


Can I just tell you that she slept for 13+ hours that night... She has done that before, but when she did it again for the 2nd night in a row- that's when we knew that it might be because of the heavy food in her tummy.  She is feeling full and sleeping so much. 
(As you can tell from this picture of her goofing off in the mirror with Daddy!)


 March has brought some warmer weather along with it, Saturday it was in the 60s and Sunday was a high of 73!  Just to have something to do that made me feel like Spring was actually here, I made some Blueberry muffins that honestly has ice cream in the recipe.  Genius!  It's super easy
- 2 cups of SR Flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 pint of vanilla ice cream
- and 1/2 pint of blueberries
  Bake at 375 for 20-25 mins 
(I also pulled them out after 15 mins; put butter and a sugar and cinnamon mixture on top and popped 'em back in for another 5 or so mins.)  


Also, my mom and I  made a couple jars of blackberry jelly on Saturday and surprisingly, it was so easy!  I seriously want to can everything now... We will never buy store bought again.  There is also a raspberry vanilla bean jam recipe that I want to try that sounds amazing.  


Enjoy the week ahead!

Sincerely, 

The Lishias