We very slowly update rooms in our home.  Needless to say, I've wanted to finish the nursery first before going on to anything else.  This past week I finally bought the final pieces to complete the gallery wall above her changing table.  I also stumbled upon this beauty at Target.  The pink matches her room perfectly.



Nate Berkus Raw Fringe Lamp Shade

It looks a bit orange in the picture below, but the true color is shown in the picture above, coral.

| Oh, let's be adventurers, darling:  Hobby Lobby |  Heart chalkboard:  Pottery Barn |  Poppy flowers:  Target  |  Rocking horse:  Pottery Barn Kids  |  Notebooks:  Rifle Paper Co.  

Plus, I'm not sure if this shade is meant to do this or if it's just the position of the bulb on this particular base, but it has a gradient affect when the lamp is on.  How awesome is that?  


Here's the after product of her gallery wall.


I gasped for air when I walked through Hobby Lobby Saturday and saw the "Hello Love" doodle.  When Juliet was born, they laid her on my chest and the only words I managed to say through the oxygen mask and tears were, hello love.  It immediately went in the buggy. 

The fawn print and little indian girl print are Kelli Murray pieces and the others are from Hobby Lobby.  The birds are from World Market a couple years back.  However, I have seen them there lately.  (I added the tiny clothes pins.)

Another thing that I have added to her room is a crib skirt.  


Crib Skirt - Box Pleat Dust Ruffle in Blush Gold Arrow Head

I still haven't added curtains, and yes, that's a random wireless mouse in the crib.  (She likes to online shop between naps...)  I'm so happy with her room though, I love spending time in here with her.  

Here are a few other prints that I contemplated adding to her wall, but didn't make the cut.  I may still have to find a place for somewhere in our house! 




One thing I can't part ways with is this cute star headband that Juliet wore home from the hospital. It's now the headdress of her sweet owl nightlight. 


To Do:
Paint room (Opaline by Sherwin Williams)
Purchase all furniture
Buy a rug
Hang shelving (for books)
Stock changing table
Make and hang tissue paper pom poms
Buy and hang artwork
Make mobile
Organize closet
Mount camera for monitor

Still need:  
Humidifier
Trash can
Bed skirt
More pops of poppy red color


Sincerely, 

The Lishias