Only one week until turkey day! We can't wait!  We are planning on taking family pictures that morning for our Christmas card so I've started thinking about coordinating outfits that be cute for pictures and something that would be comfortable for us to spend the day wearing.  I'm sure we will ALL end up in sweatpants by third lunch, but at least we'll start the day out by attempting to be socially acceptable.  I've added pieces for Mom, Dad, and mini and I absolutely love all the colors!  Just add  Christmas lights and we'll be done.  I hope everyone is enjoying this time of year.  I'm pretty sure we can all agree it's the best!  I've linked all the items below the picture incase you want to snag a piece or two, to wear to your family's Thanksgiving day dinner(s).  


And if your family is anything like ours, the party lasts until way late so you might want to bring your littles a pair of pjs to change into before driving home.  Jules always falls asleep on the car ride home and the last thing we want to do is wake her up to change her into her pajamas.  These light strand jammies are definitely a favorite and seem like the perfect thing to wear while watching Christmas Vacation A Charlie Brown Christmas.  We also love these snowman ones as well as these cute little slippers!   

Can't wait to share our Thanksgiving Day menu with you soon. 
Have a happy hump day!