I just put away all of her 3-6 month clothes and we are now in 6-9 or 6-12, mostly.  Emotional times, I tell ya.  As far as firsts are concerned or special moments, Juliet went to Sunday school for the first time.  She didn't cry when we left and when we ran went to get her she was asleep on one of the teachers.  Needless to say, I think she felt comfortable there!

 Her 6 month appointment went well.  It was actually scheduled after I wrote about her month 6, so here are a couple pictures from that visit.  


Wrapping herself up like a taco in the puppy pad mat was her favorite thing to do during her visit. 


Poor baby got an ear infection, runny nose, and 
runny eyes after leaving the doctor's office for her checkup.


Feeling much better!

More moments from month seven.


 Her bracelet was a "dedication" gift from Joey and me, along with her bible.  
It was actually my first bible so passing it along to her is pretty special.


Having a "Marilyn-Moment". 



 Helping Daddy open his birthday gift!  Happy 30th, Joey!


 Sitting in a highchair for the first time at Chuy's.  Good God- That ranch dip.


 I tell people all the time, if I knew all my babies would be like her I would have 12!  

In other news... I have 14 more days of school and I can't wait to be out and spend my days with her.  Bring on Summer!