Along with a few items from my registry, I'm also going to share with you the best way to simplify registering for baby!  When I found out that I was pregnant I began doing research by reading reviews, blogs, and talking to other mom friends.  During all my searching I stumbled upon 2 sites where you can compile every item that you want to add to your registry.  Having a registry on these types sites will eliminate you from having multiple registries at multiple retailers.  The first site is actually Amazon, which is what I used.  I created a registry through Amazon, but I also added the Amazon "wish list" button to my browser which allows you to add any item from any website to your Amazon baby registry or wish list.  The other site is one that I just recently found post-pregnancy, and it's called Baby List.  Baby List is also universal; you can add any product from any online store.  It's kind of like Pinterest but for a baby registry.  You chose.  They are both pretty awesome!

Here are a few items from my registry!



Tommee Tippee Bibs  /  Ubbi Diaper Pail  /  Latch bottles  /  Crane Drop Humidifier

Sincerely, 

The Lishias