We are so excited to announce that we will be welcoming the first little Lishia into the world this October!  Can you believe it?  We're going to be parents...  OMG, we're going to be parents! 


It was a Friday night after work and I had dinner with some friends after work.  I told one of my girlfriends that I thought I might be expecting... maybe.  After dinner when I dropped her off at her car, she warned me that "if I found anything out that weekend that I better let her know.  This made me laugh so hard, but I finally decided to take her advice!  Haha- so glad I did!

First ultrasound photo - February 24th 

2nd sonogram

3rd doctor visit


This picture was taken the week after we found out.  It snowed that week 10 inches at our house.  So I had 3 snow days to sit on the couch and scour Pinterest for fun baby stuff!  Since then, not so much.  



Thank you all for reading and following along.  
We can't wait to welcome this little peanut into the family.  


Sincerely, 

The Lishias




SaveSave